This refreshing Italian dessert or drink is a great way to delight your self during a hot summer day and also is great idea to make for those hot summers BBQ with your friends and family. The Coffee Granite is very popular drink in all Italy. To make this easy recipe you don't need to be a skill full Barista. Here is what you need
- 4 cups hot, strong brewed coffee (we recommend our Tres Rios Gourmet Coffee - Costa Rica)
- 3/4 cup sugar, plus sugar, to taste
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Frangelico, or Amaretto to taste
- Sweetened cocoa, to taste
In a bowl, using an electric mixer or a whisk, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar and brandy to taste.
To serve, scoop the coffee ice into glasses or serving dishes. Top with the whipped cream, dividing it evenly. Lightly dust each serving with cocoa.
Share this post
- Tags: Artisan Coffee, Barista, Coffee Drink, Costa Rica Coffee, Dessert, Italian roast, Refreshing Dessert